Thursday 25 February 2016

Matthew Liang- Creative writing 3 Moby Dick

 When I was a child, I well remember an incident whereby I fought with my brother and, as a result, he was injured. When my parents knew about it, they reprimanded me and sent me to bed. Knowing that this punishment was a nightmare, I tried to avoid it by apologising profusely and begged with my parents, but I was sent to bed in the end for they did not accept my excuses.
   I walked into my room as slow as a snail order to kill time. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally reached my room. The only sound I heard was just the sound of the fan, with sunlight streaming into the room from the windows. I sighed and laid on my bed. Finally, I fell into a troubled doze.
   After a while, I opened my eyes and fear instantly took over my body, for the room was as black as darkness. At the corner of my eye, I suddenly saw a silhouette moving around. I tried to lie down and stay still, for I am not sure if it is a real human or a monster! After a while, I started to fall asleep although my heart was pumping rapidly.
   The next morning, I woke up and wondered about the mysterious silhouette. Who was it? Was it my parents? Or a Monster? Or is it based on just imagination? Until now, I am still not sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment