Thursday 25 February 2016

Creative writing 3
 When I was a child, I well remember the time when I threw my toy.A few years back, I threw my toy.It nearly hit the light bulb on the ceiling. Immediately, my mother scolded me and told me to go to bed in the afternoon.I threw a tantrum and flailed my arms in defiance, asking my mother not to make me do it.However, I had no choice but to obey my mother.
   I purposely put my bed nicely, and the blanket too.The room looked gloomy and lonely.Before I knew it, I dozed off.
    When I woke up, it was in the middle of the night.The room looked dark and eery.Suddenly, a dark figure came before me!I dared not to move, afraid that it might hurt me.It had the shape of a human.Slowly, it faded away mysteriously.I dozed off again shortly after.
    When I woke up, the figure was nowhere to be found.What was it?To this day, I still do not know what the figure was.

No comments:

Post a Comment