Sunday 28 February 2016

Chian ZhengHang's AA

Name: Chian ZhengHang
Class S1-01
Title: undieable city


    I woke up like just another day with my house smelling like a dump truck.I washed up and ate breakfast then I went to work.My job was to collect supplies to create clones from the outside world.I greeted my neighbours and friends like what I did after the ‘undieable' city was formed.The city was established years ago; there was a virus which had prevented humans from reproducing.About 60 years after, the human started to die out and only minority of the human population was left.That was when the President of the city had a scientific breakthrough that allowed him to create clones with the same memory as the original so whenever a person die, a new clone with the same memories would be released, thus people could not ‘die’.So, he gathered the people in a city and thus, the “undieable" city was formed.
    Then, I went and met Jovis at the park where were a lot of colourful flowers and had the scent of roses in the air before going to work.After a while, Jovis then arrived.Jovis had a lot of muscle and was strong.Together, we went to the place where we got suited before going to the outside world.Jovis and I got suited, got a gun and extraction device to extract minerals before going to the outside world.
    The outside world was just lots of dense forest.There were also a lot of vicious and aggressive animals due to the human being not being in the outside world and affecting the eco-system.Jovis and I walked until suddenly Jovis stopped.He whispered to me, “Run!”Suddenly, I realised gorilla liked animals on trees that looked like they just noticed us.They started chasing us; we quickly ran as fast as we could, occasionally shooting back.After a while, we finally lost them.That was when we found the substance used for cloning and we started extracting it.Suddenly,lion-liked beasts with sharp claws and teeth started attacking us and brought us to the ground.We frantically shot the beast while avoiding their bites and claws.That was when I heard Jovis shout out, “AH!”
    At the corner of my eyes, I saw that Jovis got bitten and crimson red blood was flowing out of him.I quickly shot the beast on me and helped Jovis by shouting the things off him.I wanted to run but I could not leave Jovis.So I told him to run and report me dead if I do not come back.I then charged towards the beasts.Suddenly, everything went black.
    I woke up like just another day with my house smelling like a dump truck.I washed up and ate breakfast then I went to work.I greeted my neighbours and friends like what I did after the ‘undieable' city was formed.I asked one of my neighbours which day it was and he said it was Tuesday.I was confused because I remembered yesterday to be Saturday.That was when I realised; I was ‘dead’.
S: I
W: want to run
B: Jovis was hurt and the beast was about to kill him.
T: Than I thought that I would not ‘die’ if one of us made it back to report the death
S: So I shot the beast off him and asked him to run before charging into the crowd.I woke up from bed again not remembering and then find out that his other ‘body’ had died

No comments:

Post a Comment