Sunday 28 February 2016

Creative Writing Task 3 by Jonah Choke

     When I was a child, I well remembered one naughty thing that I did. It was twelve in the afternoon. I could hear the growling from my stomach. Without further ado, I went to the kitchen to pour myself some Milo. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a very beautiful glass sculpture. I touched it and before I knew it, it fell. It shattered into countless pieces. Immediately, I cleared the whole place up. As expected, my mother found out and reprimanded me by telling me to go to bed
     I dragged my feet towards my room. As usual, I would always see my father's beautiful artwork. I tried to find some toys to play with but there were none. I could not do anything but to look outside the window. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw four ice cream sticks in between my books on my shelf. I started making a boomerang out of it.
     I started to get bored and the only thing that I could do was to fall asleep. I lay on my bed and looked at the ceiling. Somehow, I managed to fall asleep. I woke up at night when it was all dark and spooky. Suddenly, something crawling in between my legs. I felt like it was two inches in length. I dare not see what that mysterious creature was.
     I woke up the next day, unsure what that creature was. To this day, I am still unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment