Saturday 25 June 2016

Peng Kiang's learning log

T2W7
12pm - 1pm
19 June 2016


What I did:
I wanted to look up on milk since it looks healthy and a myth appeared so I decided to look up on it and surprised on the content.
What I learned:
 words I learned:
Fosamax - a drug that has severe side effects
Resonate - produce or be filled with a deep, full, reverberating sound.
Deficit - the amount by which something, especially a sum of money, is too small.
Summary:

Many scientific studies have shown an assortment of detrimental health effects directly linked to milk consumption. And the most surprising link is that not only do we barely absorb the calcium in cow’s milk (especially if pasteurized), but to make matters worse, it actually increases calcium loss from the bones,and milk acidifies the body pH which in turn triggers a biological correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment