Tuesday 21 June 2016

Hong Ngai's Independent Learning Log 2

Independent Learning Log

Name: Wong Hong Ngai (24)

Class: S1-01

June 21th 2016

1.50pm - 2.20pm

Source: http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20160613-without-cars-radio-would-be-dead


What I did:

I came across an article about how cars are keeping radios alive on BBC Autos while I was looking for interesting articles. As I am interested in cars and automobiles, I decided to read on and write a summary about it.

What I learnt:

Synergy: the interaction or cooperation of two or more organisations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

Summary:

As technology advances, the use of radio gets lesser and lesser. However, thanks to automobiles, radio is still going strong. The reason behind it is because the need for entertainment that's fit for driving is what's keeping radio alive. Most people nowadays listen to music online through their smartphones. However, with the introduction of self-driving cars, the existence of radio is in jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment